Montash is currently retained by a global insurance organisation seeking an Infrastructure Manager to join their growing business. The Infrastructure engineering team is responsible for designing infrastructure solutions to support major Application Development and Infrastructure projects.
Your Responsibilities in the role
- Work with Application Development project teams to translate the high level Infrastructure Architecture requirements into a detailed design which takes into account the existing Infrastructure footprint.
- Support major Infrastructure Initiatives and Hardware refresh programs to produce Infrastructure designs.
- Produce and maintain detailed build standards for Infrastructure products, ensuring they meet Architectural standards and are agreed with the Technical Support teams.
- Work closely with Technical Support teams to ensure that designs and build standards are correctly implemented.
- Maintain documentation on the Infrastructure footprint within Data Centre.
- Provide technical assistance in the resolution of complex project or production issues which cannot be resolved in a timely fashion.
- Intel Servers
- WAN & LAN
- Security Awareness
- Midrange Servers (AS/400, Unix)
- SAN Storage
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. This role is based in the Crawley.