Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Support - Contract - 6 Months - £200 - £280 - London - IT
A leading international Insurance company has an opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team and assist in 3rd Line duties.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM) with excellent communication skills and knowledge/experience of managing stakeholders.
- Microsoft Systems including Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server and SCCM 2012.
- Understanding and proven experience of working in an ITIL based environment
- Ability to deal with Capacity Issues and access to Servers for other teams.
- Confident understanding of scripting - PowerShell and VBscript.
- Financial Services experience advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage and engage stakeholders of different levels.
KEYWORDS: INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER / INFRASTRUCTURE / ITIL / MICROSOFT / WINDOWS / SSCM / SYSTEM CENTER CONFIGURATION MANAGER / 2012 / ACTIVE DIRECTORY / EXCHANGE SERVER / SCRIPTING / POWERSHELL / VBSCRIPT /