My client, a large national organisation based in the heart of Westminster are looking for an infrastructure to join their established team.
You will be tasked with looking after over a 3,000 user infrastructure with the latest technologies. You will be lead on messaging, cloud, virtualisation and webhosting.
- Day-to-day monitoring, support, and management of desktop and server estate in HQ/branch offices and private cloud
- Ensure uptime, peak performance, and capacity is maintained
- Lead the organisation's technical architecture
- Centralised management and continuous improvements to automated PC builds and software deployment
- Regular patching and updates
- Enabling and managing Exchange, Office 365 services.
- Maintenance of backups and other disaster recovery/business continuity processes
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or 2016 -DNS server; Active Directory: multiple sites, diagnosed replication, setup/managed trusts; advanced authoring and management of group policy objects;
- PC security including encryption of devices, roaming always-on secure connections (for laptops), and ransomware prevention
- Recognised multi-factor authentication and/or single-sign on solution(s)
- Physical and Azure networking (TCP/IP, subnets, QoS, routing, VLANs, IPsec tunnels, regions/VPCs/sub-nets and security)
- Demonstrable PowerShell scripting and use of diverse set of modules including AD, Office 365, and Exchange
- Virtualisation - Vmware / Hyper-V
- Basic Linux administration - e.g. clean-building OS; familiarity with partitions, config, and network settings
- Automation-first / DevOps mindset
- Good verbal and written communication; attention to detail
Our client is providing a fun, flexible working environment, attractive salary and competitive benefits package.
Please apply if interested in finding out more.