System Engineer - 12 Month Contract - Amsterdam Netherlands - IT
Montash have been engaged by a leading health supplier of integrated systems based in Amsterdam who are currently looking for a System Engineer with strong experience of virtualisation and monitoring skills.
The organisation's platform is currently supporting over 70 customers treating over half a million patients worldwide. Therefore, they are looking for an IT specialist who wants to work in an innovative and demanding IT environment.
- Hands-on experience in hardware and data centre configuration.
- Experience of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of scripting such as Shell, Python, Bash etc.
- Strong knowledge of network designs and security; firewall protocols, routing protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP etc and security and encryption methods.
- Virtualisation experience and/or cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google etc.
- Load balancing and clustering technologies.
- Monitoring and trending techniques such as Nagios.
- Configuration control such as Ansible, Jenkins.
- Database configuration and control such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka.
- Ability to lead teams technically and/or process-orientated.
Please Note: Although this position is a long-term contract, there may be opportunity for a permanent candidate so if you will consider a permanent opportunity, this will be beneficial to your application.
For more information, please contact send an updated CV to email@example.com.