Montash have been engaged by a leading UK bank in order to secure a Network Operations Engineer/Infrastructure Engineer. Salary - £40-45k.
An opportunity to be part of a brand Network Operations Center that will support a vast array of the Banks critical systems and process outside of core hours.
Engineers will be:
- technically sound with a broad wintel skills and have NOC like experience .be able to fix 1st and 2nd line wintel issues.
- Comfortable in investigating, diagnostics and fixing but be familiar with when and how to invoke callout and escalation.
- Posses the ability to action basic network tasks, and able to liaise with all outsourced partners and vendors.
Responsibilities will include:
- 1st and 2nd line Troubleshooting, investigationa nd system support
- Key system monitoring and lert management
- proactive checking of system capability, storage usage and log sysytem files/alerts
- Critical tasks and batch job monitoring and remidiation
- Incident, Callout and escaltion facilitation
- Incident ownership and management
- Machine builds and VDI image tasks - SCCM application/updates, deployments and tasks
- Ticket and call reviews/management
- Hardware deployment, change and maintenance
- System software and update patching and update task management, WSUS porgramme running
- Process and change execution
- Delivery of tasks in wider technology areas such as Deskside, Cyber, Security and Application Support
- Reporting, MI production and daily/weekly log completion
If you feel this is an opportunity you would like to seize, give em a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org/0207 0140231.