Infrastructure Engineer - Luton - up to £60k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled Infrastructure Engineer to join a FTSE 100 company that are modernising their entire technology landscape. They aim to replace their legacy commercial systems with a leading-edge eCommerce platform upon which they will base their future success. The ideal candidate will be certified in AWS and have an understanding of Active Directory, Web platforms, applications and databases and also be confident I presenting technical designs and documents to both IT and business audience.
- Experience of designing and implementing high availability and scalable enterprise infrastructure solutions, that include; Cloud hosting solutions, Windows and Linux environments, applications and databases, LAN and Wan networking.
- A deep understanding of infrastructure and cloud services, tools and best practices.
- Has worked with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Services (AWS).
- Demonstrable delivery of high quality infrastructure designs and managing the sign-off of the designs with key stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Server and virtualisation architecture, system administration and configuration. Has a deep understanding of web and application architectures.
- Accountable for building and supporting systems and services as part of wider engineering department.
- Ensuring all deliverables are well documented, re-usable, tested and operate at a high level of performance.
- Accountable for 3rd line engineering support, ensuring that incidents or problems escalated from 2nd line support are resolved as per the agreed SLA.
What's on offer:
Offering a salary of £55,000 - £60,000
Located in: Luton, Bedfordshire
Apply for this job
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information or call Yazmin on 0207 014 0230