Montash is currently retained by a Global Finance Organisation sseking a Infrastructure Engineer.
The Infrastructure Engineering team is responsible for designing infrastructure solutions to support major Application Development and Infrastructure projects.
The Infrastructure Engineer role will work as part of key projects, designing an Infrastructure solution which meets teh companies Global Infrastructure Standards.
Your Responsibilities in the role
- Work with Application Development project teams to translate the high level Infrastructure Architecture requirements into a detailed design which takes into account the existing Infrastructure footprint.
- Support major Infrastructure Initiatives and Hardware refresh programs to produce Infrastructure designs which meet Global Architecture standards.
- Produce and maintain detailed build standards for Infrastructure products, ensuring they meet Architectural standards and are agreed with the Technical Support teams.
- Work closely with Technical Support teams to ensure that designs and build standards are correctly implemented.
- Maintain documentation on the Infrastructure footprint within Data Centres.
- Execute proof of concepts to evaluate potential new products.
- Provide technical assistance in the resolution of complex project or production issues which cannot be resolved in a timely fashion.
Your knowledge and experience will include
- Intel Servers
- WAN & LAN
- Security Awareness
- Midrange Servers (AS/400, Unix)
- SAN Storage