Infrastructure PMO - 3 Months - £200 - £250 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly skilled Infrastructure PMO.
As Infrastructure PMO, the successful candidate will be responsible to ensure the development of international infrastructure strategy, communicate with IT infrastructure stakeholders through successful implementation.
- You will need to have extensive experience of large scale infrastructure change projects including Data Centre, Network Migrations, Desktop Refreshes, Office 365, Virtualisation etc.
- Proven experience of documentation, reporting, dashboards and measuring targets across the overall project plans.
- Experience of full control setting up and running a PMO function.
- Strong Governance experience.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, proven experience of communicating with stakeholders throughout board and director level is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Please Note: This requires immediate availability to interview and start!
KEYWORDS: INFRASTRUCTURE / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / NETWORKING / HOSTING / WAN / LAN / USER EXPERIENCE / GOVERNANCE / PMO / PROJECT MANAGER / UK /