Infrastructure Program Director
Currently I am working with a Global Management Consultancy that is currently experiencing tremendous growth across the DACH Region. This enterprise has secured multiple Global Projects and as such they are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Program Director to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience overseeing resources on-site, near-shore and offshore (around 200 people).
This role you are responsible for successful execution of infrastructure critical programs (Enterprise computing, infrastructure security, network and data centre operations, enterprise application management). You are also responsible for customer satisfaction and contribute to the commercial growth within the account. In this role, you will be required have the knowledge and expertise of:
- Manage Gross margin achievement, bonus & penalties, for the Program
- Adhere to project cash flow schedule
- Ensure an increase in project effort charged to domain experts
- Formulate an appropriately structured Governance framework for the account in which he/she is the sole Program manager. Else works as per the governance framework defined by the Program Director
- Create a clearly defined and documented escalation mechanism in place
- Ensure governance ties in with Scope/Change Management
- Delivery/Customer satisfaction
- Lead and Own the Program Delivery (schedule/risk/issues/changes/dependencies)
- Help establish the required execution and project methodologies synergizing customer and our methodologies for meeting Program Quality-Cost-Delivery schedule
- Manage operational parameters of the program as signed off (ppc, offshore- onsite mix, utilization, bulge)
- Manage customer escalations
- Lead planning workshops and program steering committee meetings
- Develop and mentor project managers and PMO for exceptional performance from team members to improve performance
- Manage & Control employee attrition rate
- Brand Building Initiatives
- Participate in initiatives which help in building our Brand and developing progressive delivery.
- Managing Customer Relationship and Scope Management
- Ensure that requirements document is comprehensive with clearly outlined scope boundary, non-functional requirements are captured quantitatively.
- Develop a common understanding and sign-off on requirements by the business users.
- Use the right kind of requirement management tools to Ensure correct understanding and scope identifications
- Provide wire-frames depicting user interface to give good view of the navigation
- More than 13 years of overall experience in the IT industry, 2-5 yrs in program management
- Experience of managing Business Change Program of €5-10 million or Business Process Outsourcing of €25-30 million or prior Experience of growing Infrastructure in a company
- Prior Sales / Consulting Exposure
- Client Centricity
- Execution Excellence
- Collaborative Working
- Nurturing People
- Passion for Results
- Strategic Perspective
- Stakeholder Management
- Managing Complexity
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Fluent in German and English
Due to the nature of this role you must be flexible to travel (up to 50% of the time).
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.