Montash have secured a long term Infrastructure Change programme for an Enterprise customer in the West of Germany, focussing on the "Carve out" and separation of a global organisations' infrastructure into two separate infrastructures across two new domains in the business. This is a critical position for the business to secure an excellent consultant who can advise on long-term strategy, as well a deliver this programme successfully over new next 12 months.
In this role, you will be leading the program, reporting directly into senior internal stakeholders and developing a project road map alongside the critical path to delivery for this key internal change project. The project centres around Data Centre, Network, and workplace and demonstrable knowledge and enterprise project experience in the separation of company infrastructures is vital.
You will be:
- Excellent at Stakeholder management with a keen eye for detail and a penchant for Enterprise Delivery of Infrastructure projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of "How to" Deliver infrastructure change projects, specifically within the topic of infrastructure separation at an enterprise level.
- Ideally Bi-Lingual (English & German), although this is not essential.
- An expert in delivery of Enterprise change programmes.
- Willingness to travel between UK & Germany as and when required.
- Experience in successfully engaging with external partners to define appropriate technical solutions for Infrastructure Programmes
- Ability to delegate work streams as and where appropriate
During previous project briefings my client has moving swiftly in securing top quality consultants and are willing to do so again to secure the correct consultant.
If you or anyone else within your networks are interested, please feel free to reach out directly to me on Oliverb@montash.de
I look forward to receiving your application.