Infrastructure Programme Manager/Governance Manager - 3 Months - £550 - £600 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly skilled Infrastructure Programme Manager/Governance Manager.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an IT Programme Manager.
- Proven track-record of delivering end-to-end IT focussed infrastructure Projects is essential.
- Experience managing budgets and financial forecasting.
- Strong infrastructure experience, in particular with WAN, LAN, Networking, Hosting, Data Centre, Cloud and User Experience.
- Experience working in Agile/Waterfall environment.
- Ability to work with 3rd party vendors (onshore/offshore).
- Take responsibility for all aspects of project management; holding accountability for project delivery to cost, time and quality parameters.
- Managerial experience of teams consisting of Project Managers.
- Strong Governance experience.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, proven experience of communicating with stakeholders throughout board and director level is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Please Note: This requires immediate availability to interview and start!
KEYWORDS: INFRASTRUCTURE PROGRAMME MANAGER / INFRASTRUCTURE / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / NETWORKING / HOSTING / WAN / LAN / USER EXPERIENCE / GOVERNANCE / UK /