Senior Project Manager
Key Words: Senior Project Management, Programme Manager, Portfolio Manager, Infrastructure PM, Technical PM, IT Program Manager, Delivery, Technical skills, Prince2, MSP, Line Management, Project Governance, Portfolio Management.
Job Titles: Portfolio Manager, Senior Project Management, Programme Manager, Infrastructure PM, Technical PM, IT Senior Project Manager.
Opportunity for a highly experienced and technically skilled programme or portfolio manager to join an exhilarating organisation with an opportunity to progress career to an executive level. The role will be focused on the delivery of infrastructure programmes and will require a candidate with experience in a similar position. With multimillion pound investment throughout the organisation there is potential for career growth and development offered by few other opportunities on the market. This role will be help deliver a long term IT strategy which will affect many aspects of the organisation. The ideal candidate will be someone with varied line management, stakeholder engagement and project lead and governance experience.
- Deliver projects on agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
- Training plans and work on appraisals, provide line management to BAs and PMs.
- Participation in negotiation with suppliers and consultants.
- Project planning - identifying who needs to be involved, taking into account the availability. of others, dependencies between tasks etc.
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Manage and identify risks and outline schedules for the programme and projects.
- 5 years' experience of delivering Enterprise IT projects to time, cost and quality.
- Negotiation, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working on a range of infrastructure projects, including migration of O365, data centres or servers, or implementation of any infrastructure changes.
- Delivery of projects using a combination of in house and external teams.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment, Prince 2 or MSP qualification.
- Experience leading a team of 3 or more business analysts and project managers.
- Strong commercial acumen, Business case experience, including cost/benefit analysis.
- Able to clearly prioritise, manage resources and establish team goals.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity further please contact Stephanie on email@example.com without delay