Infrastructure Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Day Rate: £400-£450
Montash are currently engaged with an global insurance company who are looking to source and secure an Infrastructure Project Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination, planning and management of multiple IT Operations project deliverable's.
- Project Budget, Issues, Risks and Change Management, supported by regular status reporting packs
- Liaison and co-ordination with other regional IT teams
- Will be focusing on application performance and cost efficiencies.
- Prince 2
- Strong experience of Infrastructure project Management in a financial services organisation
- Must have strong knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley
Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Infrastructure Project Manager / Project Manager / Infrastructure / Sarbanes Oxley / Global / issues / risk / IT / Information technology / Cost efficiencies / application performance / server / cloud / network