Montash are currently in progress with a global brewing company based in Belgium seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple end to end projects including ensuring the delivery of all projects in terms of deliverables, costs, and time constraints. The ideal candidate will have previous FMCG experience and be proficient regarding their understanding of the development cycle and project management methodologies.
Strong knowledge in the infrastructure domain is essential.
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
- Extensive experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager in a global organisation
- A thorough understanding of the development cycle and project management methodologies e.g. agile and waterfall
- Relevant professional qualifications ( E.G.APMG, Prince 2, PMI or MSP )
- A strong background and significant experience in having delivered large scale projects
- Experience of IT infrastructure solutions and a technical background which includes working with various IT platforms and IT integration
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of various business processes and the ability to make viable decisions based on business needs
- The ability to identify infrastructure goals and project delivery clearly
- Previous experience in leading a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager who is looking to utilise their technical expertise in infrastructure to successfully deliver large scale projects.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please contact Chloe Winterhalter on email@example.com or on 0207 014 0230.