Infrastructure Project Manager - Citrix - Data Centres - Networks - Consultancy - Cisco - Windows - London
Infrastructure Project Manager - Citrix - Data Centres - Networks -Consultancy - Cisco - Windows - London required to work in a busy, professional environment.
Key Skills: Infrastructure, Project Manager, ITIL, PRINCE 2, Citrix, Consultancy, Data Centres
The successful candidate will have at least five years' experience in the IT Consultancy and Services Industry designing, planning and implementing strategic infrastructure solutions and managed services to meet business needs. Your core skills must lie in highly structured project management techniques with the ability to work flexibly across a wider range of technology outsourcing roles. In addition, deep technical knowledge aligned with a key global technology partner and experience in the operations of outsourced, highly virtualised computing environments is desirable.
- Project Management: Responsible for the planning, delivery and accounting of advanced infrastructure projects using onsite and virtual project teams in the areas of data centres, technology consolidation, virtualisation and transformation.
- Technical Consultancy: Aiding in the translation of business needs into a robust and integrated infrastructure solution or fully managed service.
- Responding to requests for proposals, identifying commercial opportunities and working with technical teams to provide highly structured quotes for managed services and new technology.
- Interfacing with customer management teams to support Strategy and Governance, Technology Road Map and Improvement Programmes and Application Development Steering Groups.
- Service Delivery; Working as part of onsite outsourced operational teams "keeping the lights on" and ensuring that service obligations are met.
- Supporting accounting leadership in the ownership of contracted technology, services and commercial innovation.
- Supplier Management; managing relationships with strategic suppliers to re-insure risks and increase service levels.
- 5 years+ experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager within the outsourcing and managed service market place, preferably aligned to the Financial industry.
- Proven track record of Infrastructure project delivery in the areas of data centres, technology consolidation, virtualisation and transformation and workplace solutions.
- Deep technical skills in either Microsoft, HP, Citrix, Cisco and VMware
- Solid broad knowledge of enterprise Data Centres, Networks, Servers & Storage,
- Database, Applications and Telephony Infrastructure.
- Strong risk management, communication, leadership, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent stake holder management skills.
- Ability to pick up new skills and quickly transform that knowledge into implementing or supporting solution.
- Understanding and awareness of political environments can adapt style and be confident in dealing with people at all levels of an organisation.
To discuss this and any future opportunities please apply for the role.