Infrastructure Project Manager - URGENT REQUIREMENT
Contract Length: 6 Months
Urgently looking for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to work with a Global FMCG organisation based in Slough.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have managed a team of civil engineers, architects and 3rd parties previously
- Strong experience of coordinating projects
- Must have experience of working on an E2E delivery of an IT commissioning Project.
- Must be able to keep to tight deadlines
- Offices relocation
- Cabling and connectivity
- Infrastructure design and build oversight - servers/network/storage/backup
- Computer room commissioning including all M&E capabilities
- Audio/visual (meeting rooms, digital signage etc
- Management of all 3rd party consultants associated with IT design/build/commission.
- Migration of IT services between legacy location and target location
Commissioning / E2E / Servers / network / storage / backup / design / build / Office relocation / Infrastructure / Office refurbishment / servers
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - please note you must be either immediately available or with 1 week notice max - as this is an urgent requirement.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH WORKING ON AN OFFICE REFURBISHMENT