Role: Infrastructure Project Manager
Salary: £50-70K + bonus + bens
Skills: Infrastructure, Active Directory, Prince2
NOTE: Only apply if you come from an infrastructure background and have PM expertise with Active Directory!!!
The companies vision is a business that makes it simple, effortless and easy for customers, with digital at its heart. To achieve this, they have committed to a significant global infrastructure transformation programme.
As an infrastructure project manager within the Networks & Workplace function (part of Global Infrastructure & Operations) you will be a dynamic individual who is confident taking on complex projects. You will need to be self motivated, resilient and thrive on being challenged as you ensure the delivery of strategic infrastructure projects critical to their success. You will be accountable for ensuring the successful execution of multiple projects of differing scales and complexities across differing technologies, locations and third-party partners.
Skills & Experience required
- Solid PM experience, ideally within infrastructure
- Track record Project Management and 3rd Party partner management experience managing multi-vendor teams across a number of project activities
- Significant budget responsibility >£1m
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing experience
- Strong leadership skills and be confident working with virtual teams to achieve delivery milestones and outcomes
- IT Service / infrastructure technology experience
- Professional level of accreditation or certification in Project or Programme Management e.g. APM, PRINCE 2, Agile
- A knowledge of Active Directory and some understanding of Identity management would be advantageous as the first assignment is in this space
If you possess the above, have excellent written and verbal skills apply NOW!!!