Montash has been retained by a financial services to source for a Infrastructure Service Shift Lead who will be supporting the Bank's critical systems and process outside of their core hours.
Their current shift hours are:
- Sunday to Thursday
- Tuesday to Saturday
This may change in January dependent on the business' needs.
The ideal candidate will be technically sound with a broad wintel skills and have NOC like experience be able to fix 1st and 2nd line wintel issues.
Comfortable in investigating, diagnostics and fixing but be familiar with when and how to invoke callout and escalation.
Engineers will be able to action basic network tasks, and able to liaise with all outsourced partners and vendors.
- 1st & 2nd line Troubleshooting , investigation and system support
- Key system monitoring and alert management
- Proactive checking of system capacity, storage usage and log system log files/ alerts
- Critical tasks and batch job monitoring and remediation
- Incident, Callout and escalation facilitation
- Incident ownership and management
- Machine builds and VDI image tasks- SCCM application/updates ,deployments and tasks
- Ticket and call reviews/management
- Hardware deployment, change and maintenance
- System software and update patching and update task management , WSUS programme running
- Process and change execution
- Delivery of tasks in wider technology areas such as Deskside, Cyber, Security and Application Support.
- Reporting , MI production and daily/weekly log completion
- Support organization and IT teams
- Experience supporting rapidly growing 650 user bases.
- Working within a maturing fast paced ITIL framework
- Experience of system monitoring and proving 1st/2nd line support for key systems,
- User account management with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Building, deploying and the support of deskside systems
- Experience of SCCM and central application deployment
- Experience managing third party engineers and vendors
- Administration of Cisco Call Manager phones, phone profiles and end users (desirable).
- Basic Cisco network skills, investigate and troubleshoot (desirable)
- Visual Basic script and power shell script creation (desirable).
- Windows server 2008, 2012
- Windows- 7,8 and 10
- Office 2010/13 & 16
- Monitoring systems
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- TCP IP (DHCP, DNS)
- Citrix and XenApp
- Installation and movement of IT equipment
- Cisco IOS (desirable)
- Cisco Call Manager (desirable)
Windows Deployment Services (desirable