You will manage the performance of support and services to customers and ensure that service levels are achieved in line with SLA thresholds and that business expectations are met or exceeded on a daily basis.
- Leading and managing the Service and Support teams to ensure team and individual performance levels meet business needs consistently and coherently.
- Responsible for ownership of all customer incidents and service requests logged via ITSM tool.
- Track and trend incident SLAs and quality standards and industry benchmark.
- Manage critical customer incidents, VIP, Major Incidents, and any appropriate escalations.
- Provide comprehensive ITSM information and KPIs to Senior Management on demand.
- Build service relationships with customers and conduct service reviews for key customers. Review performance reports, service improvements, service quality and processes.
- Provide management and performance reports on daily, weekly, and monthly basis via Service Teams.
- Manage and collaborate with multiple internal and third party resolver groups and ensure that their performance, provision of services, and quality are in line with business expectations and enable Group IT to meet or exceed service levels.
- Measure, monitor and introduce mechanisms to drive down incident levels.
- Ensure that practices and processes exist and where possible are standardised and repeatable.
- Identify and implement improvements to the Service Desk ITSM system in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to customers. Enhance IT's perception, build customer trust.
- Ensure that the Service Desk is using appropriate knowledge management tools and practices in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to customers.
- Contribute to the success of the business and assist in improving the overall customer experience
- Ensure that my client's vision, strategy and business plan are understood by all the team, and to successfully contribute towards this ultimate goal.
- Meet agreed goals, SLA's, OLA's and KPI's as set by senior management.
- Ensure that team's KPIs are monitored, actions are taken, evaluated accordingly and delegate actions where possible.
- Build professional relationships across the company and to become a genuine asset to the Group IT function.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, peers and people at all levels using diplomacy, judgment and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in IT/ Technology/ Manufacturing industries.
- Familiar with multiple OS platforms such as OSX, Linux, Windows 7/8/8.1
- Familiar with Open Office, Office 365, Office 2007, 2010, 2013.
- Strong analytical skills, and reporting knowledge using CRM/ ERP/ ITSM systems.
- Quick learner with an ability to share and transfer knowledge.
- Ability to understand, work with, and interpret numeric data.
- Good planning, organising, coaching and prioritising skills.
- Demonstrable IT Service Desk Management experience.
- Educated to degree level in ICT, Management Information Systems, Business, People Management, or that of equivalent experience.
- MCP/MCITP certified desirable.
- ITIL V2/V3 certified desirable.
- OBASHI certified desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Articulate & methodical approach to problem solving and people management.
- Being sensitive to organisational culture and subcultures, power relationships, politics and personalities and shaping your approach accordingly.
- Ability to absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivation with commitment, drive and enthusiasm.
- A "can do" attitude with ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure.
- Broad knowledge of IT topics / Good all-round IT Literacy