Infrastructure / Architect / Data / Storage / Strategy / Global / Technology / Network / Cloud / Stakeholder / Web / Applications / Management / Solution Architect
Montash have been engaged by a World Leading Brand seeking an Infrastructure Solution Architect to join their growing function.
As an Infrastructure Solution Architect, you are in-charge of identifying the business needs and translating them into technical requirements based on the company's common infrastructure and operating principles.
Responsible for the company's cloud, network, compute, storage, and data management strategies, in the team, you will introduce and leverage emerging technology and business models to develop infrastructure services that have a direct impact on business growth and profitability.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate business needs accurately into requirements that allow IT to select capabilities from standard catalogues
- Build bridge from Business to IT
- Liaises with Architects and Business Partners to gather functional and critical-to-quality requirements
- Identify business requirements & distillate the features of (future) IT services and create, own, and maintain service level frameworks
- Ensures service contract of business solution (fit-for-use)
- Creates service acceptance criteria (incl. service ability)
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, IT, Math or equivalent
- 7 years of industry experience, with around 3 years in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Experience working in a large multinational organization
- Understands the direction technology must take to support the business and business trends
- Certification in ITIL Service Design (utility/warranty)
We are looking for successful professionals to help lead our transformation into a new IT landscape.
If you feel this role is applicable and would like to find out more then please apply confidentially via the following link.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Stuart Atkins on +44 207 014 0230 or email email@example.com