Montash have been approached by a global automation firm seeking an experienced infrastructure architect to join their team.
- Leading development of systems architectures.
- Taking full responsibility to ensure that systems architectures balance functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
- Creation of reference architectures
- Assist in the development of service level agreements and any associated service guarantees.
- Monitor technical progress, ensuring that coordination and change control are applied to architecture and design.
- Advise on the impact of changes to the programme and on the process for assessing such impact.
- Inform project management of major design issues and make recommendations on their resolution.
- Provide advice on technical aspects of system development and integration, including the operational and maintenance aspects of systems under development, and proposed system recovery procedures.
- Develops product short-lists and evaluation criteria and uses them in product selection.
- Translate component specifications into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
- Ideally you will already have SC level clearance.
- Broad knowledge across a range of infrastructure technologies
- Proven experience in design, implementation and operation of large-scale architecture solutions on a large
Citrix / VDI
SQL / Oracle Databases
Unified Comms - Microsoft Lync
Office 365 migration
Microsoft client operating systems
Unix / Linux (Solaris / Redhat)
If you're interested give us a shout on 0207 014 0231/ firstname.lastname@example.org