Infrastructure Systems Manager - Enterprise Technology
£90,000 - £100,000 + Bonus & benefits
An extremely exciting opportunity has risen for an Infrastructure Business Systems Manager with one of Britain's most reputable enterprise. They are looking for an innovative and positive team player to join their IT team who will be responsible for managing a variety of Infrastructure Systems. The candidate will have to manage the portfolio of projects and project delivery for a variety of areas, which include 'Hosting and Storage, End User Commute, Network and Enterprise Tooling'. The candidate will be responsible for the successful execution of all projects within the IT portfolio and will be responsible for the contribution to continual improvement of the IT function at this exciting, dynamic enterprise.
My client is an extremely successful company that is looking for a passionate and pioneering individual who is passionate about technology. The individual must be charismatic with excellent communication skills, as they will be engaging with senior stakeholders and must be able to adapt into a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Work with the senior management within the operations function to identify and scope projects that will support our business strategy and plans.
- Create and Manage the Technology Roadmaps for all Enterprise Information Technology
- Responsible for Overall Design, Build activity of all Enterprise Information Technology services.
- Shape the projects, develop plans, estimates and manage the resourcing requirements, prioritise and achieve necessary approvals for new project initiation.
- Accountable for the successful execution of all projects within the Enterprise IT portfolio, ensuring that milestones are met and key quality gates are achieved within planned budget and timeframe
- Manage any changes to scope, timelines, costs using agreed change management processes
- Responsible for reporting status to the relevant project steering groups
- Source the delivery teams (both third party and in-house) to develop and test the solutions to agreed standards and track the progress of the delivery
- Manage all risks and issues that could affect the delivery, devise and implement appropriate mitigation strategies
- Line management of a team of project managers and business analysts, including objective setting and tracking, personal development, regular one-to-one interaction
- Contributing to continual improvement of the IT function in general, and the process for business systems delivery in particular.
- Experience partnering with functions within a major customer facing organisation
- Experience of running major business change programmes
- Ability to manage, oversee and ensure structured discipline around Project and Programme management tools, techniques and best practise
- An innovative and positive team player
- Experienced in influencing in a matrix organisation
- A good knowledge and understanding of total cost of ownership of IT assets and functions and the ability to present and manage trade-offs
- A practical knowledge of IT technologies and working practices, so as to shape and manage the future direction of technology within Enterprise IT domain.
- The ability to form strong, mutual and professional business relationships with external partners and suppliers and track record of driving performance and value from supplier organisations
- Broad understanding of systems solutions and architectures
- Track record of attracting, growing and nurturing a high performing team to successfully deliver.