Infrastructure Project Management
Key Words: Project Management, Infrastructure PM, Technical PM, IT Project Manager.
Job Titles: Project Management, Infrastructure PM, Technical PM, IT Project Manager, Delivery, Technical skills, Lean
Opportunity for a highly experienced and technically skilled project manager to come and join an exciting corperation based north of London. With multimillion pound investment throughout the organisation there is potential for career development offered with few other opportunities. The role will be helping to deliver a long term IT strategy which will affect many aspects of the organisation.
- Ensure that all Enterprise IT projects are delivered within schedule and scope previously agreed.
- All aspects of project planning including defining and adhering to project governance.
- Production of regular highlight reports, as well as advice and insight on innovative technical solutions for the business owners.
- Ensure that any solutions will meet functional and non-functional requirements as defined by the business without compromising on strategy.
- Lead a team of employees on project basis but without any line management reports.
- Experience of a complex environment, reporting to management in a matrix environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, previous supplier management experience.
- Previous experience working with internal and 3rd party teams.
- Business acumen including use of cost/benefit analysis.
- Translation of business requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience within an Agile and Waterfall environment.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity further please contact Stephanie on email@example.com without delay