Insight Analyst (SAS)
Montash have been engaged by a Global Financial Services Organisation to source and secure a Insight Analyst, specialising in SAS to join their growing Insight & Analytics team. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse large pools of customer data from across the organisation
- Carry out statistical analysis (SAS, SQL, SPSS etc.) to inform business decisions and provide actionable strategies
- Create customer segmentation and analysis
- Work closely with stakeholders to carry out advanced profiling campaigns and in-depth customer analysis
Skills and Requirements
- Strong experience in SAS / SQL / Excel/ VBA
- Good experience with advanced statistical analysis - regression analysis, propensity modelling etc.
- A degree in an appropriate subject - e.g. Mathematics, Economics
- Excellent communication and skills
This is an urgent requirement for an Insight Analyst (SAS) to join a Global Financial Services Organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: "SAS" / "SQL" / "Insight Analyst" / "Excel" / "modelling" / "Big Data" / "insight" / "SPSS" / "modelling" / "Customer Segmentation"