Integration Architect (IBM WebSphere) - 12+ Month Project - London
Montash are engaged with an internationally recognised brand based in the City of London, which are looking for an experienced Integration Architect who has expertise and experience with the IBM Integration Suite and comes from an application development background.
The Role: Integration Architect (IBM WebSphere)
- Integration Architect, you will be responsible for certifying that Solution Architectures are fit for purpose, deliver against the business needs and are architected fittingly
- Guarantee that all architecture deliverables are of the appropriate standard and all projects are efficiently governed via a official gating process.
- Working with the state-of-the-art technologies and in a DevOps environment
- Designing extremely high volume, nearby real-time transaction processing applications
Key skills & project experience required for this Integration Architect:
- IBM Integration Suite, namely;
- WebSphere Message Broker / IBM Integration Bus
- WebSphere MQ
- IBM DataPower Gateway
- Ideally have been hands on using Java, SQL & Shell S
We are looking for a Integration Architect to be based in City of London, you will be required onsite for 5 days per week with some minimal travel such as once a month. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.
Keywords: Integration Architect / Solution Architect / IBM Integration / WebSphere MQ / WebSphere Message Broker / IBM / DevOps / London