Montash have been engaged by a leading FTSE 100 Retailer to source an Integration Architect for an initial 3 month contract based in Luton
The role will be working on a number of integration lead projects and this resource will play an active role to produce artifacts. Role will involve working on a Major transformation programme which requires an ongoing tactical view with regards to merging two systems and aligning the UK and Ireland offering and Group offering strategically to produce a single consolidated It estate across the markets.
Team Structure - Currently a team of two
Challenges- The complexity of the environment, lots of systems from 2 source markets to get to grips with, lot of learning and the speed of the integration.
Deliverables - Architectural documentation which needs to be detailed - technical selection, high level processes, high level data architecture. Take design work in progress and consult on the integration approach
* Broad range of integration technologies ie batch, SOA through to the modern API etc
* Transformation programmes experience
* Persuasive with attention to detail - able to articulate reasoning re move form one tech to another
* Agile processes with ideally a waterfall approach
* Ecommerce, retail, logistics, travel