Integration Solution Architect - 12+ Month Project - London
Montash are engaged with an innovative client based in central London, to secure an experienced Integration Solution Architect.
The Role: Integration Solution Architect
- Be responsible for guaranteeing that Solution Architectures are fit for purpose, deliver against the business needs and are architected appropriately
- Designing very high-volume, near real-time transaction processing applications
- Be in-charge and ensure that all architecture deliverables are of the suitable standard
- DevOps environment, using several of the market leading DevOps tools
- You will be working with key stakeholders and suppliers
Key experience and requirements needed to succeed as an Integration Solution Architect:
- Broad technical knowledge and in-depth experience with integration and configuration: Web Technologies / EAI / RDBMS / XML / Oracle SOA / IBM WebSphere / Java / .Net etc..
- Evident knowledge and experience of technical architecture roles, across all phases of the development lifecycle
- Track-record of design and delivery of integrated IT solutions / 5 years of experience minimum
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with systems integration methods & technologies
- Capability to give advice and guidance on the approach to design of systems architectures
- Hands-on experience with service, application, data & infrastructure architecture
We are looking for a Integration Solution Architect to be based in City of London, you will be required on site for 5 days per week with some minimal travel such as once a month. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.