My client, the global leader in electrical components who have gone through huge change and transformation over the past few years are looking for an experienced Integration Solutions Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
- This role will sit as a senior member of the team, and play a key role in decision making and mentoring developers. You will work with the Business Transformation team and representatives from business partners in order to scope and deliver both functional and business requirements.
- You will take ownership of the integration architecture, patterns and standards as a whole and work with the design authority ensuring these are both current and inline with the IT strategy.
- Communication is key to this opportunity and it will exceed usual stakeholder management skills. The business would like their new Integration Architect to be passionate and innovative but still have the aptitude to mentor and make change in the business.
- Web Services (REST/ RESTful) and API's
- BPM / CBM
- J2ee background
- WebSphere IIB (Message Broker)
- WebSphere MQ
- IBM DataPower
Please get in contact as soon as possible to discuss further - relocation package also available.