Contract Length: 6 Months
Day Rate: £400-£500
Montash are currently engaged with a global client to source and secure a Integration System Development Team Lead who will be in the integration systems development division.
Integration Systems Development resides within the IT Development group and is responsible for the following functions
- Design of systems having the purpose of transporting and transforming data between applications (integration systems)
- Build and maintenance of integration systems.
- Design, build and maintenance of applications created using "Integration tools"
- Third line support of systems and applications that have been created by the team
- The provision of technical consultancy in Lthe Tools and tech
- Experience of performing a development manager role on multiple large scale integration projects ideally managing resources developing using one or more of Ab Initio, IBM Data Power, IBM IIB (Message broker)
- Strong evidence of the ability to manage resources in order to plan, estimate and carry out programmes of systems development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards
- Strong experience of managing and motivating technical experts in a matrix environment and traditional hierarchies.
- Experience of working within major corporate or government IT environments where good governance and quality frameworks are in place
- Wide experience of Integration system development methods, techniques, tools & standards. Experience of developing integration / ETL solutions.
- Excellent overall knowledge of a broad range of relevant technology and technology trends
- Skilled in articulating business benefit and impact of complex technology topics
- Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills with the ability to manage and influence a network of technical staff not in her/his direct reporting lines
- Strong logical and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability, exercising substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
Development capacity / Integration systems/ Integration tools / Development team lead / Integration / demand / Team lead/ IBM / Data Power / ETL Solutions / IBM IIB / IBM Data Power