My client requires an interim global CISO to work in their head office based in the Midlands. You will work on all areas of security, most notably cyber strategy, management of third party suppliers, incident response and event management, information assurance and risk management.
Main aspects of the role
- You will be responsible all aspects of global IT security
- You will take responsibility for Cyber Security strategy
- Sit on the board and advise on all security matters
- Work on Information Assurance and Risk Management
- Manage the security budget
- Be the ultimate point of escalation globally for security matters.
- Subject Matter Expert for all areas of security at a senior level.
- Be responsible for on-going security training and awareness.
- Evaluate and manage third party suppliers including incident response specialist, penetration testers and auditors
- Oversee all aspects of security policy development
- Take overall responsibility for the SOC/CERT
- Oversee and project lead Infrastructure modernisation
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance of global ISO 27001/2 ISMS
This will be an initial three month contract but it is expected to last a minimum of six months. You will be responsible for assisting in recruiting a permanent CISO, although if the successful interim candidate is successful the role could be offered on a permanent basis.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org