Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Role: iOS Developer
Salary: €65-75K + 10% bonus + bens
Skills: iOS Application Development, iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, Agile, Scrum, English speaking.
In order to strengthen the team based in Amsterdam, we are looking for an experienced, dynamic and forward thinking iOS Developer. As an iOS Developer at our client you will play a key role in the organization. You will be part of an agile mobile development team and work closely with product owners, backend developers and designers to develop new features for the company's native iOS application. This involves developing and implementing new technologies whilst also keeping a critical eye on the current landscape and not being afraid to propose new solutions. We encourage our people to always challenge the status quo and welcome any suggestion that will help us improve and make our services safer, faster and more efficient.
- Want to be part of an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial team
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science/engineering
- Enthusiastic about software development and always curious about new technologies
- Feel responsible and proud about the product that you are shipping
- Minimum of 5 years of professional development experience
- 3+ years iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift and Xcode
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Preferably have knowledge of mobile security and hardening
- Write high-quality software and use best practices
- Test-driven mindset and experience with functional testing frameworks
- Experience working with A/B testing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Competitive salary and an annual personal development allowance
- Lenovo or MacBook laptop; will you choose the dark side?
- Toasties, fruit, coffee and tea
- Game room with ping pong, table soccer and excellent views of Amsterdam
- Occasional, high powered nerf gun fights
- Energetic, international, highly diverse colleagues
- Challenging job; that's why you're here, isn't it?
If you possess the above and are keen to work and live in Amsterdam with the ability to communicate well in English both written and verbal apply NOW!!!!