Competitive Salary and Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be involved in the inception of an Internet of Things initiative for a leading manufacturer. As a senior member of this new team you would play a key role in setting up a proof of concept lab environment with a view to developing the company's IoT capability further in their products and manufacturing lines.
As a pioneering industry leader this is an excellent window to take part in a high profile initiative for the company and ultimately the industry sector as a whole.
- Setting up a proof of concept (PoC) lab environment with sensors and gateways.
- Should be able to set up a test bed with the readily available Baseband controllers and sensors
- Should be hands-on in writing and modifying the firmware to connect with different kind of sensors
- Should set up a PAN with sensors ranging from video, audio to flow control, pressure, temp etc.
- Should interact with the internal and external customers in understanding the requirements.
- Architect and articulate the first level design and quick in responding to the required changes
- Expertise in documenting the user requirements followed by functional requirements with the detailed technical specifications
- Should be able to interact with the vendors to design according to specs.
- Should have exposure in rapid prototype environment.
- Should have the expertise and technical knowledge in end to end solution validation prior to customer field trials.
- Should have mastered the protocols such as MQTT, XMPP, AMQP etc.
- Should have experience in working on PAN, Adhoc networking including but not limited to Zigbee, BLE etc.
- Experience in bandwidth optimization over wireless connectivity and also should have exposure to different video compression technologies.
- Experience in interfacing with MEMS and other industrial sensors.
- Should be hands-on and analytical in reading sensors data, setting threshold and provisioning according to rule based algorithms.
- Experience in setting the KPIs for the particular industry use case of interests such as Asset management, Beacons based market campaigns etc.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Should have knowledge and experience in designing real time location solutions that can be applied to any industry verticals such as fleet management, health care etc.
- Can do attitude in an innovative environment with interpersonal skills
- Quick fix skills to set up a Proof of Concept analysis using the off the shelf baseband and sensor interfaces.
- Customer demo and presentation skills with a reasonable level of business acumen
- Should be able to work in a small team and demanding environment
- Strong analytical skills with quick design ideas.
- Wireless protocols and connectivity experience is an advantage.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest then please get in touch. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Barty Isola on 02070140230.
IoT / Internet of Things / Zigbee / BLE / Bluetooth Low Energy / MQTT / XMPP / AMQP / PAN / MEMS / Personal Area Network / PoC / Proof of Concept / Architect /