Montash is currently retained by a Global Leading Organisation seeking to acquire a Senior Sales & Marketing IT Business Partner to join their growing business.
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Partner with previous experience of large scale projects teams within complex global environments.
The Business Partner will continue to build and maintain strong relationships within the business and shared services and drive best practice business solutions across the organisation. This role would report into a VP level role with the vision of being their successor in a short period of time.
The successful candidate will be building strong relationships with C level stakeholders and will be sitting in the executive committee for the territory. Based on a deep understanding of business strategy, operating models and processes, the Business Partner will provide IS leadership and expertise within the territory, in order improve and sustain business performance by stimulating efficient and beneficial use of information technology and related expenditures. The Business Partner strategic will ensure operational objectives are realized by aligning business strategy, processes and methodology as well as propose, agree, prioritize and steer the delivery of a portfolio of IS investments aimed at improving the performance of the business in the territory.
This role is an opportunity to be part of a high profile, largely influential global team.
- Build effective and peer relationships and establish credibility with business clients, regional and global stakeholders
- Provide steer to deliver business benefits through people, process and system change initiatives
- Leverage existing applications, services and technology to produce business value
- Explore how new technologies and business models can bring value
- Establish appropriate account planning and stakeholder management processes
- Advocate for the business and liaise with other IS business partners
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience as Senior Business Partner within a global organisation is essential
- Previous experience within a sales and marketing function is essential
- Extensive exposure to being involved in large multimillion £ projects & programme transformations
- Previous experience being part of complex teams across multiple country locations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous engagement at C level across the business
- Extensive Commercial Awareness is essential
- Biochemical, agrochemical or pharmaceutical industry experience would be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Andreea Antoniu on 0207 014 0230 or email email@example.com