I.S. Business Partner - Supply Chain & Distribution - London - £100,000
Our client a leading e-commerce company with a 3 billion turnover are actively seeking an I.S Business Partner to join their team based in central London. The I.S. Business Partner is the primary contact for senior business stakeholders for all aspects of delivery and acts as an advocate of the business areas to ensure that I.S actions and decisions are taken in their best interests.
The I.S Business Partner will have between 4 - 6 direct reports consisting of Programme Managers, Senior Project Managers and Senior Business Analysts
- Implicitly understands the impact of services on the business strategy, change agenda and normal operations.
- Strategic thinker and visionary with the ability to conceptualise and think outside the box.
- Possesses a blend of business and technical awareness.
- Ability to challenge/influence the business strategy, business case and business requirements.
- Strong financial controls and disciplines, proven experience with Business case and ROI creation, budget management, forecasting, tracking and reporting.
- Experience and knowledge of the capital investment evaluation process, including cost/benefit analysis and estimating cost/resources etc. for both defined & undefined initiatives.
- Previous experience within a Retail environment
- Create and sustain a trusted partnership with aligned business areas and be the focal point for the delivery of change (business and technology) and day-to-day service provision.
- Commercial accountability for the entire I.S. service provision into aligned business areas across capital and revenue budgets.
- Orchestrate the creation and execution of the systems transformation roadmap which aligns to the business transformation roadmap.
- Validate all change initiatives required by the business areas to ensure alignment to both the system transformation roadmap and commercial goals of the organisation.
- Monitor and review KPI metrics against the service catalogue and manage the service improvement agenda to achieve the committed service levels.
- Provide an escalation point in I.S. for aligned business areas in the event of senior stakeholder dissatisfaction.
- Develop and manage relationships with key external suppliers to exploit their skills and knowledge, and maximise value for money. Understand and become involved with the I.S. Supplier roadmap including taking part in user communities/group where appropriate.
- Recruit, develop and line manage Systems Managers and Senior Business Analysts.
- Maintain an up to date awareness of industry trends in their domain(s).
I.S. Business Partner - London - £100,000