IT Analyst - 9 Months - £200-£240 per day - Essex's
Montash have been engaged with a large client based in the East England to secure a highly-experienced IT Analyst on an initial 9-month contract.
The successful candidate will be a skilled IT Analyst with Confidence / Strength of character to be the successful face of the global IT organisation over which you have influence but not authority. The IT Analyst will need evidence of relationship building and effective communication at all levels, technical and non-technical.
In summary, the IT Analyst will need to have the following skills:
- Customer orientated mind-set whilst being mindful of global/strategic solutions
- Evidence of time management and prioritization skills
- Working with minimal supervision and demonstrating initiative
- Industry qualification such as CISA
- 3 years professional IT experience in an IT Audit or Controls advisory position
- Minimum 2:2 degree; IT or Computing degree preferred
This role is urgent and my client are looking to carry out interviews any day this week, you could be starting a new challenge as soon as Friday. Please get in touch on 0207 014 02131 or Ashleya@montash.com