IT Applications Solution Architect (up to £75,000)
I am currently working with a one of the biggest brands in the world with revenue of £5 billion.
We are seeking an experienced Application Solution Architect with experience architecting solutions on different application platforms such as cloud, mobile, SaaS and on premise applications.
You will be working closely with Senior Stakeholders across different groups in order to create the roadmap and support the IT Strategy.
Experience with wider IT Technology such as ERP, e-Commerce, Digital etc would be highly advantageous.
Develop and communicate a multi-year Information Architecture roadmap for their assigned business portfolio showing the roadmap for applications and integrations
· Lead company critical projects
· Assist in developing an Architecture for the IT portfolio showing the quality, risk, cost and value of the technology investments supporting that portfolio and review with key business stakeholders to create transparency around the value being generated by technology and opportunities for improvement
· Work closely with IT staff to ensure a strong working relationship, providing guidance, coaching and mentoring to a common understanding of architecture roadmaps to foster a collaborative approach in managing the enterprise architecture and the development of solutions that advance the architecture roadmap
· Ensure the effective alignment of technology solutions to architecture and technology standards
· Keep current with cross industry technology trends to identify technologies that may benefit the business
· Conduct technology reviews and audits that ensure solutions systems are built to Enterprise standards and are optimized to maximum efficiency.
· Interface with external business partners, vendors and subcontractors on issues of interoperability.
· Participate on project teams and assist with the creation of architectural, topography and high-level technical design documentation.