Montash is currently retained by a Global Leading Automobiles Organisation seeking to acquire a Business Analyst to support its growing IT department.
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with previous experience in a proactive Analyst role.
The successful Candidate will:
- Develop plans in support of the project and agree mileposts with supervisor.
- Develop in house systems from requirements definition, to post implementation support, using PRINCE2 methodology.
- Develop systems documentation
- Deliver Systems solutions that integrate with AM policies, business processes and standards.
- Develop key training plans
- Training end users on systems and developing content
- Developing Business Requirements with nominated areas of the business, in support of specific projects.
- Work with AM business "customers" during systems development, as part of a small project team. These can be internal and external "customers",
- Provide support for all approved for the client, and resolve issues in a prompt/timely manner.
- Liaise with the infrastructure team to ensure correct install of network requirements.
- Plan and liaise with infrastructure team and external suppliers to ensure hardware faults are logged and chased.
- Conduct systems testing for proprietary software and in-house software.
- Work to priorities set by supervisor/manager to maintain a good interface with internal and external customers.
- Work as part of the systems development team and contribute to the developers' forum.
Successful Candidates Qualification's & Experience:
- IT analysis skills, along with knowledge required to support in house systems is key
- A working knowledge of UML/USDM incorporating systems documentation in the form of business requirements, system requirements, User Interfaces/ Design documentation.
- A working knowledge of PRINCE2 methodology.
- A good understanding of the manufacturing, supply and quality business areas and processes.
- Good Business Accumen
- A technical and formal systems background, with a structured analytical mind.
- Good interpersonal skills, at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.
- Results oriented, with a good understanding of business priorities, and project planning.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation in the Automobile industry, if this interests you please contact: Chloe Winterhalter 02070140230 or email: ChloeA@Montash.com