IT Business Analyst - London - upto £400pd
Our client, a specialist management consulting firm, are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their projects team. The role is an intial 6 month contract with potential to go permanent.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years' experience as business analyst.
- Experience of the full project lifecycle
- Knowledge of methodologies/processes (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- UAT Testing skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 skills
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Dedicated and self-motivated - effective communication and time management required
- Effective stakeholder manager to ensure that project awareness and support is maintained.
- Organised and used to working to tight deadlines.
- Strong relationship management skills to communicate across various stakeholders within the business and with delivery partners (both written and oral).
- Candidates must be willing to travel to Paris.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more, please email jadem@montash