IT Business Partner - Applications - Legal - SAP - ITIL - End to End - Service Management - Business Relationship Manager - Portfolio Management - Cambridge
IT Business Partner - Applications - Legal - SAP - ITIL - End to End - Service Management - Business Relationship Manager - Portfolio Management - Cambridge required to work in a busy, professional environment
Key Skills: Service Management, ITIL - Applications, Business Relationship Management, Stakeholder Management, IT Strategy, Legal.
Montash are collaborating with a world renowned organisation. They are looking for individuals to help align the business and IT areas of the business. Collaborating both the business strategy and industry best practice. The role would entail developing relationships with business colleagues in a reliable advisory capacity. Change, transformation and long-term vision will be a key responsibility of the Capability Service Manager. They need someone with strong applications software development lifecycle and a strong business acumen to match.
*******************************Multiple Roles at various Levels
The End to End Capability Service Manager is responsible for the provision of excellent IT service to the Business and end users and drives all service and supplier management actives to ensure that services are fit for purpose, delivered in accordance with Service level Agreement and maintained in line with evolving business requirements. They are responsible for improving existing services and ensuring that new services are developed and implementing without risk to business functions. This will require actively managing the Capability Lifecycle and Portfolio to keep service aligned to requirements and TCO. The CSM will look at the end-to-end usage of applications aligned to a business area to ensure the overall IT service supports the existing and evolving business processes. A drive and passion for improving performance for end-users and business leaders, and achieving excellence in IT operations will be key. Individuals must be self-starters and bring strong organizational skills, expertise in service design and management together with a working knowledge of the business area they support including its processes, data requirements and strategy.
- Strong Applications knowledge, being able to communicate effectively between the Business side and technical side of the business. Deep understanding with how IT and applications in particular sit within the business.
- Excellent Change Management and Incident Management knowledge and experience. Need to be both proactive and reactive when needed.
- Knowledge of the Financial Transactional, Planning and Reporting processes along with key milestones and decision points of the business cycle (QBR, Quarterly Planning Cycle, Annual Business Plan, Monthly reports, etc).
- Knowledge should span data capture, transformation and reporting/analytics requirements of Financial data by business functions
- Knowledge of the HR Transactional, Planning and Reporting processes along with key milestones and decision points of the business cycle
- Knowledge of HR, Legal, Global Compliance, Corporate Affairs Business processes, to a level where can understand critical business processes, relative priorities in business activities, key data required to operate the functions.
- Knowledge of the R&D/Commercial portfolio process, including process supporting both in house developed products and in-licensed BDO opportunities
- Knowledge of the external factors impacting on the industry, including competition from rival products/businesses.
- Knowledge of the commercial processes supporting launched and emerging products, including market forecasting
- Knowledge of Brand and Business reporting (QBR etc).
- Knowledge of the technologies that our applications are based on.
Expert level skills in:
- Supplier and Service Management.
- Applications knowledge & projects.
Professional skills in:
- Business Relationship Management.
- Business Architecture (understanding and documenting business strategy, organization, governance, information and processes (to provide context for as-is application estate)),
Competent skills in:
- Business Analysis.
- Consider bale Service Management experience, ideally in an IT environment.
- Technical or Business degree, Master's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated skills interacting with Senior Leaders.
- Proven skills and experience managing and controlling large projects /programmes.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality and compliance.
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills.
- Proven track record negotiating across complex groups.
- Experience working in global organization and across cultural boundaries.
- Strong interpersonal skills and passion for customers.
- Good communication skills (both oral and written) and facilitation skills with the ability to work with others to achieve objectives.
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience.
To discuss this and any future opportunities please apply for the role.