IT Business Partner (Supply Chain and Manufacturing)
Basic Salary:£90,000-£100,000 + 6,000 Car allowance + 20-40% Bonus + other benefits
Exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Business Partner (Supply Chain and Manufacturing) to join a leading FTSE 20 enterprise - that is going through a large transformation.
The IT Business Relationship Manager (BRM) is the customer face of the Supply Chain and Manufacturing team for the global function. Due to the high complexity of the role, the successful candidate will have extensive experience in a highly-regulated environment. (NOT FINANCIAL SERVICES)
Strategy Planning and Portfolio Management
- Leads and provides broad guidance to the medium-long term IT strategy for the Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain function and ensures alignment with the overall functional strategy.
- Acts as strategic counsellor to Manufacturing and Supply Chain leadership and leader to team members in communicating the vision and strategic direction for the delivery and investment of IT services and solutions.
- Leads the definition of effective governance mechanisms for a portfolio of services and solutions.
- Applies deep understanding of business partnering practices and procedures in leading the definition and execution of effective IT demand. Develops a deep understanding of business processes, pain points, need, etc.
- Defines business requirements for all new initiatives. Discovers project opportunities and their overall concept, scope, sponsorship and value opportunity. Partners with process leaders and IT internal/external suppliers to search for adequate solution.
Business Partnering, relationship and service management
- Serves as a thought leader within the IT organization representing the Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain to key stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains a sustainable business relationship with functional leaders.
- Acts as thought advisor to regional functional leadership members to pro-actively identify opportunities for continuous improvements across Manufacturing and Supply Chain. Drive efficiencies with the regional delivery organizations.
- Partners with IT Leadership, using deep knowledge of IT and broad knowledge of business, to develop and maintain a highly-diversified portfolio of services and solutions. Ensure integration across process, data, and technology for all solutions.
- Expands and monitors integration across processes, technology and data for all solutions defined for the portfolio of services and solutions in the business.
- Acts as a strategic counsellor and advisor within Manufacturing and Supply Chain to ensure successful introduction of new solutions, technologies, and applications to enable business processes. Aligns all solutions with EA framework. Prepare businesses for ERP readiness and lead value capture of business areas operating on SAP.
People and Budget Management
- Provides coaching to the regional BRMs who enable the go-to-market strategy in each region. Develops strong BRMs and a more diverse workforce by seeking multiple approaches to source/attract and develop diverse talent.
- Promotes collaboration across the IT service delivery teams and the BRMs in order to provide first class IT services to the business as one Global IT organization.
- Provides input in the performance management, talent development, succession planning, coaching, and engagement for team and ensuring the Go to Market capabilities of the team is increasing.
- Responsible for budgeting duties across the team (forecasting, reporting P&L, etc.).