Senior IT Business Partner (up to £140,000 package)
I am currently working with a renowned enterprise that is going through a large IT Transformation. To support their growth, we are seeking a delivery focused IT Business Partner to guide them through this transformation.
The successful candidate would have extensive experience partnering Senior Stakeholders across different business units including Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and HR.
This position will have high visibility across multibillion brands and as such we are seeking someone that has experience in a similar environment. Ideally in a Retail or FMCG Environment - preferably for FTSE 100 company.
This team will focus on business partnering, define strategy roadmap (3-5 years) and delivery into teams.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Provide guidance and assistance to business units to help understand the challenges and opportunities that exist when applying technology solutions to business needs. Build and maintain positive relationships between IT and business units. Represent the needs of business unit personnel to IT planning groups, and likewise represent the needs of IT to the business unit personnel. Help to create short and long term strategy and help to deliver them.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Represent one or more business units within the organization. Possess general knowledge of the business processes and technology solutions in use by those business units.
- Escalation resource for all business unit personnel when dealing with most IT situations. The Senior Business Partner is expected to be the liaison with the appropriate IT disciplines who are engaged with the situation, rather being the primary technical resource to solve the problem.
- Publish and maintain Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in conjunction with business units and IT disciplines.
- Analyse and review actual service performance against existing SLAs. Agree on appropriate actions to improve service performance as needed.
- Act as a coordination point for any temporary changes to service levels or business / technical processes.
- Act as communication point of contact for any technology issues within business units.
- Facilitate teams that may include peer-level professionals, specialized technicians, managers, contractors, consultants and/or customers.
- Gather requirements for technology projects required by our Store Solutions and Store Support departments.
To discuss this or other opportunities, please contact Cristian Amanta on Cristian@montash.com or call +44 207 014 0230.