Montash has been retained by a "Big 4" Consultancy that is looking for IT Consultant in Engineering to work within a Cyber Security function. The role will involve overseeing the deployment of security tools onto various systems as the organisation builds out its Security Operations Centre.
The IT Engineering Consultant will be working within an engineering team, playing a key role in setting up the SOC. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to get exposure to the rapidly growing, fast paced Cyber Security market without having prior experience.
- Overseeing the deployment of a variety Cyber Security of tools onto the security systems
- Working within a technical capacity to ensure tools are deployed and operated in an efficient manner
- Play a key role in the day-to-day running of the Security Operations Centre
- Working to ensure the go-live of new systems runs smoothly
- Experience of implementing IT tools
- Degree qualified in a technology subject
- Strong communication skill to engage with stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in an IT Engineering role
- Self starter
IT Support, Analyst, Security, Senior, Cyber