IT Delivery Manager required. An IT Delivery Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients, who are a leader in the travel industry, on an initial six month contract in Luton. The IT Delivery Manager will sit within the Big Data, Analytics, and Machine Learning team and will manage the technical delivery of IT projects, ensuring successful delivery within agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
The IT Delivery Manager will play a significant leadership role within the Information Technology department that carries delivery responsibility and accountability for the Big Data, Analytics, and Machine Learning projects in this space. The IT Delivery Manager's qualities as a delivery leader and demonstrable track record in project delivery will support you in transitioning this part of the organisation to the next level of maturity as a best in class service provider, driving quality and value throughout the delivery chain and software development lifecycle.
The IT Delivery Manager's ability to understand the strategic intent of changes you are delivering will ensure that you can reflect business priorities correctly in the decisions you will need to make. The IT Delivery Manager's domain understanding will ensure that you can accurately convey technology concepts and their benefits to business outcomes.
The IT Delivery Manager will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven track record of successful delivery for development projects in agile
- Experience of some or all of the following technologies would be beneficial
- Big Data ( including Hadoop/Hive/AWS-EMR)
- Marketing - IBM Marketing Cloud/IBM Campaign
- Analytics - Alteryx (or other analytics tools)/Tableau (or other visualisation tools)
- Cloud based solutions - AWS
- Ability to communicate simply and clearly the features and benefits of selected IT technologies.
- A strong understanding of IT technology and its pragmatic application
- Experience of managing remote development groups or third parties with a particular emphasis on offshore management
- Experience in dealing with multiple vendors
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect whilst motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
- Experience managing and working with large distributed teams
- Detailed understanding of IT industry best practices, techniques, tools and resources
If you are a good fit then please apply immediately.