IT Demand and Operations Manager required. An IT Demand and Operations Manager, who has experience of working across IT and Corporate Operations, is required by one of Montash's key clients.
The IT Demand and Operations Manager will be responsible for the Demand & Operational planning for the functions and will own the department strategy, budgets, recruitment plan, governance process and the KPI & performance management.
The IT Demand and Operations Manager will drive the transformation to lean strategies and the coordination of incident and problem management across the domains, while acting as the single point of contact for the domain relationship to the IT PMO team - driving synergies, lean solutions and improvements to processes.
In summary, the IT Demand and Operations Manager will have:
- Knowledge of recruitment, budget management and IT systems
- Strong IT Project Management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- The ability to influence strong leaders
- Well organised
- Experience of being a part of either a Marketing, Sales & Service team or within one of the functions of Corporate
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience working in an IT capacity
If you feel your profile fits the above then please respond ASAP with your most current CV.