IT Demand Manager - Contract - West Midlands - 3 Months - £550 - £600 Per Day - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly skilled IT Demand Manager.
You will be responsible for the overall IT function and within this you will need to align IT to business goals, understand customer requirement, focus on current and future IT solutions and co-ordinate of the estimation as well as plan, track and execute IT solutions.
Responsibility for creation of operational elements required to run the whole IT domain and support/manage the portfolio plan and governance processes.
- Minimum of 5 years+ experience in an IT environment.
- Extensive experience within Demand Management, Capacity Management and Operational Planning within a global IT function.
- Strong leadership responsibility, ideally 5+ years' experience on a global scale.
- Strong IT Vendor Management experience.
- Extensive IT Project Management experience.
- Strong Business Analysis skills.
- Proven experience and ability to interact and communicate with various levels of stakeholders throughout IT and business.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Please note that the client is not looking for someone with extensive operations, infrastructure and portfolio experience - you will need to demonstrate proven experience in IT Demand Management on your profile.
KEYWORDS: IT DEMAND MANAGER / DEMAND MANAGER / CAPACITY MANAGER / IT DEMAND / OPERATION PLANNING / IT VENDOR MANAGEMENT / IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT / PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT / PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT / BUSINESS ANALYSIS / UK /