IT Director - Infrastructure - Retail - ecommerce
A multi channel retail brand who are headquartered in central London are looking for a new IT Director to join them on their IT Leadership team.
You will be leading the business through a transformation phase that by 2020 will give them a robust and futureproofed IT.
The IT Director will take over the infrastructure and development oversight of all technical operations.
* You will be a change management expert and extremely knowledgeable about ecommerce infrastructure and operations.
* Develop reliable metrics for hardware, software and storage while ensuring capacity planning
* Identify security vulnerabilities and eliminate them with strategic solutions
*Identify and recommend new technology solutions that we can implement
* Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals
* Manage IT teams, including hiring, training, evaluation, guidance and discipline
IT Leadership experience ideally in retail.
ITIL Certified is ideal, but someone who has worked and knows the process will be considered.
Proven experience of line management and team development.