Montash is currently retained by a leading FTSE 100 company in Surrey seeking a Finance Business Partner or Finance Business Consultant to join their growing business. With an excellent benefits package on offer, this is the perfect role for a passionate, communicative and switched on candidate excited for a new challenge.
- Provide expertise in the finance process and technical area and apply knowledge to support delivery of the IS&T process team portfolio of initiatives
- Develop partnerships with and analyse and prioritise demand from business teams to ensure we gain maximum value from IS&T solutions
- Contribute to the creation of business cases and benefit tracking for change initiatives
- Independently apply a wide range of technical and process skills to analyse business requirements and advise on scope and options for process, systems and operational improvements
- Actively participate in, and often lead, business workgroups to deliver projects and solutions
- Modelling process design to function appropriately into a robust system design
- Quality assurance of solutions and adherence to process requirements & specifications
- Facilitate adoption and sustainability of IS&T solutions by the user community
- Management of changes in implementation of process and systems innovation
- Delivering IT service support for the relevant process area to the Super User's community (in collaboration with others IS&T partners and IT service providers)
- Operate at senior level as an individual contributor or managing virtual resources
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree or equivalent experience preferred, or suitable professional qualification where applicable
- Has a combination of strong finance business process experience and technological knowledge including cross-functional implications and is able to apply that knowledge and its implication in support to the IS&T strategy and the Finance business function
- Broad understanding of leading solutions and vendors in the finance software market
- In-depth knowledge of SAP finance modules, processes and data structures.
- Knowledge of financial consolidation
- Able to understand, explain and present technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences in a persuasive and convincing manner
- Relevant project management and process improvement experience in a complex and multinational environment
- Skilled in gathering requirements, analysing data, and delivering to requirements.
- Knowledge of BPM/improvement methodologies, such as BPMN, Lean or Six Sigma.
- Has a range of management & leadership skills but may have limited management experience
- Demonstrated creative thinking and problem solving ability
- Keep up to date with changes and new development in their area of expertise
- Fluent in English and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Influencing & communication skills, including in virtual and multi-cultural team context
- Ability to communicate with all levels of business clients demonstrating strong negotiating skills to arrive at win-win solutions.
- Ability to work in a team and to inspire and motivate others.
- Hard working and innovative. Possess ability to work within strict deadlines.
If this opportunity is of interest please don't hesitate to contact Chloe Winterhalter on firstname.lastname@example.org OR 02070140230