Montash is currently retained by a Global Leading Organisation seeking to acquire a Senior Finance Business Partner (Senior Director Level) to join their growing business.
Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner with previous exposure to leading large scale projects teams within complex global environments.
The Business Partner will lead global projects and enhance the organisation's global finance function by building strong relationships within the business and drive best practice business solutions and services.
The successful candidate will be building strong relationships with business stakeholders across the business across a matrix structure.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, largely influential global team, and has to be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience as Senior IT Business Partner for the Finance business functions within a global organisation is essential
- ERP systems experience is essential
- Experience of understanding of finance business objectives and identifying IT innovation and support, while constantly seeking to strenghten relationships in Finance and IT
- Previous experience liaising with 3rd party vendors
- Excellent IT technical knowledge of current and emerging technologies (reporting tools etc.)
- Previous experience being involved in large multimillion £ projects & programme transformations
- Previous experience having managed complex teams across multiple country locations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous engagement at C level across the business
- Extensive Commercial Awareness is essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business.
As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Andreea Antoniu on 0207 014 0230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org