Montash are currently retained by a world renowned healthcare organisation that is currently looking for an IT Governance Lead. The role will be to assess how the data (digital, paper, structured, unstructured etc), security, spend, budgets etc is currently used against company best practice and also regulation.
The IT Governance Lead will provide a consultative role to key stakeholders within the business as to how they use their data. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global organisation looking at data governance across a large, complex environment.
- Engaging with key business stakeholders
- Assessing how data is handled within the organisation
- Acting as a subject matter expert for IT Governance
- Developing IT governance quality processes
- Performing assessments of IT cost budgets
- Background of IT Governance
- Experience of carrying out governance assessments
- Ability to work as an individual
- Experience working within global organisations