IT Helpdesk/Servicedesk Support - ASAP
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Looking for an IT Helpdesk / Servicedesk Support to work with a Global Retailer based in Hamburg to start ASAP.
As a Helpdesk / Servicedesk Support member you will be the first point of contact for all IT-related problems within the organization. You must have strong communication skills and have the ability to talk to the customer professionally.
You will ensure a correct and fast registration and handling of incidents, queries and requests. You will work within a complex IT environment and contributes to customer satisfaction.
Please note that once in every 4-6 weeks, you will be required to work a split shift from 11PM- 4AM and then 7PM- 12AM.
The activities consist of:
- Registration of incidents, queries and requests
- Handling of 1st and 2nd line incident
- Transfer of 3rd line incident to our internal and external partners
- Proactive monitoring of our stores
- Support for IT Projects
- Work in a standby roster
Our ideal candidate has:
- Training in IT-related area
- Good communicative skills
- Knowledge of Windows systems
- Strong experience of MS Office package; MS Windows, MS Office, MS CRM, MS SQL Server, MS Nav
- Must speak fluent German and English.
What do we offer:
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, world renowned retail brand
- Growth opportunities towards various departments such as
- 3rd line support
- System \ application
- Help Desk Supervisor
If you feel you are ready for this challenge, get in touch!
German / helpdesk / first line support / 1st line support / service desk / IT support / Retail / MS office /Microsoft / Incident response / queries / request / IT Projects / Windows systems / Active directory / MS office / MS windows / MS CRM / MS SQL Server / MS Nav, ITK